Our Basic Baptist Traditions
As a Baptist church, we have philosophical and theological traditions that flavor our congregation’s expression of faith and life together. These traditions include:
● Submission to Scripture as an authority and guide to what we believe and how we live.
● The regular practice of two ordinances: the Lord’s Supper and Baptism by immersion.
● Belief in the independence of the local church.
● Adherence to the separation of Church and State.
● Affirmation of the priesthood of all believers.