* There will be a special Movie Night Sunday, December 17 at 6:00pm. We will watch “The Best Christmas Pageant Ever” and make Nativity Scenes as a craft. Refreshments will be served. Please sign up in the Welcome Center if you plan to attend. Contact Katie Beth Richardson with questions.
* Scholarship recipients must turn in their first semester transcripts before second semester begins to receive their second semester scholarship money. Contact Sarah with questions.
* There will be no mid-week Bible study on December 14 or December 28. Please plan accordingly.
* The 2023 Annual Reports are due by January 21, 2024.
* Pastor Josiah holds a mid-week bible study on the Gospel of John Thursdays from 7:00 – 8:00 pm. (Exceptions are noted in annoucements.) All are welcome. Feel free to invite a friend!
* Mike Saine is leading a weekly prayer meeting in the Chapel on Wednesdays from 12:10 pm to 12:50 pm. All are welcome to join in!
* LOOKING FOR A WAY TO BE USED OF GOD?
To volunteer in the Nursery, see Leah Starkey.
To join the funeral visitation rotation, see Nancy Masten.
To take communion to our shut-ins, see Leadership Team.