Our ANNUAL RUMMAGE SALE will be held on Saturday, March 2 at 9:00 am. Donations will be accepted through Sunday, February 25. Contact Katie Beth Richardson to volunteer.
Saturday, April 13, is the date set aside for a PRAYER RETREAT, from 9:00 am – 4:00 pm. Please sign up in the Welcome Center. Participation is strongly encouraged for all.
COMING SOON: FBC will be offering an after school program called “THE HARBOR” for middle to high school aged children on Tuesday and Thursday evenings. Kids will get help with school work and learn life skills and accountability. See Matt and Christi Wilhelm to join in as a volunteer. Prayers are requested for this new ministry.
* It is time to order Easter Lilies. The lilies will be $14.25 each and are in a 6-inch pot with purple foil. Order forms in this week’s bulletin. Please contact Sarah in the office if you have any questions.
* Helping Hands is in need of clean, empty egg cartons as well as reusable grocery bags. These items can be placed in the designated box in the Welcome Center.
* If you have recently graduated or are returning to college for another year, PFBC has scholarships that you may qualify for! If you are interested in applying for a “no essay” scholarship, stop by the office or reach out to Sarah for applications and more information. The application deadline is Monday, March 11, 2024.
* If you use a Kroger card, you can set it up to contribute automatically to the church. You won’t lose points in doing so. If you don’t know how to designate PFBC, call Sarah in the Office.
* If you’re planning to go to the Thursday night Fellowship Dinner, please don’t forget to sign the sheet in the Welcome Center.
* Pastor Josiah holds a mid-week bible study on the Gospel of John Thursdays from 7:00 – 8:00 pm. (Exceptions are noted in announcements.) All are welcome. Feel free to invite a friend!
* Mike Saine is leading a weekly prayer meeting in the Chapel on Wednesdays from 12:10 pm to 12:50 pm. All are welcome to join in!
* LOOKING FOR A WAY TO BE USED OF GOD?
To volunteer in the Nursery, see Leah Starkey.
To join the funeral visitation rotation, see Nancy Masten.
To take communion to our shut-ins, see Leadership Team.